Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2010…What will this year bring?

So far already 4 months in and what can I say this year has already been amazing and is flying by!!! Just a little recap of what has happened….

January: COLDEST MONTH EVER but bring on 2010! Seriously it never stopped snowing, but we certainly made the best of it!!! I think that my girlfriends and I could defiantly say that wine is our best friend and it will keep you warm…very warm! I won’t mention how many bottles we went through this month J But January also brought me a brand new nephew Mr. Ethan John Dietz …what a beautiful blessing he is!!! Just wish I saw him more.

February: Lucy started puppy school!!! Kirk and I got Luc Girl in December…winter equals worst time ever to get a dog. But Kirk has been begging and wanting a puppy since I have know him so finally I broke down and we found our little babe. Keep in mind that I DID.NOT.WANT.A.DOG.AT.ALL but we decided on a boxer and we were going to wait until after the holidays but Cal found the cutest boxer on-line and my heart just dropped the second I saw the email so we got Luc in December and me the non-loving dog person I am fell in love!!!! I mean how could you not love this precious little face J All credit goes to Cal! Anyways back to puppy school…since I know nothing about dogs and also because she is gonna be one big girl we decided to take her to obedience school!!! It was every one-hour on Tuesday evening for 8 wks and it was actually very fun! Can you imagine 8 puppies in a group behaving??? But Luc passed and her momma was very proud!!!

March: HOW ABOUT THEM WILDCATS!!! Way to make this KSU girl proud or crazy one of the two!!! I have decided that I can go a little psycho when it comes to my cats winning (but not as psycho as Frank…love him and Denny too)!!! Kirk and I went to our first game in Manhattan this season (my first game ever). We watched them beat Mizzu and I then learned that I am gonna be “that” mom who MIGHT yell at my kid while watching them play sports J But had a blast rooting the Cats on this year…can’t wait for next year already! EMAW

April: April Fools Day is always my favorite because my sister Denise always falls every year!!! This year I decided to text her that I thought that Kirk was going to propose to me today and that I was really nervous....she texts back (yes my sister finally textsJ) I have the biggest goose bumps!!! I knew it was coming and you have to work the whole day!!! HAHA April Fools sista…Kirk thinks I am crazy by the way!!!

1 comment: