Tuesday, May 18, 2010

American Idol.....

The obsession with A.I. all began last year with Cal, Em, and a bottle oops I mean bottles of wine :)  We pretty much got together every Tuesday evening to watch our faves belt it out.  Danny Gokey was my FAVORITE last year btw…loved him!  We decided that we must go to the concert at the Sprint Center to root on our favorites!!!  Keep in mind the concert was on a Sunday night (yes we all had to work Monday) so we decided to hit up P & L before hand and do a little FUNDAY SUNDAY!!!  

Here is picture to show you all how excited we were last year.....


Needless to say we might have been some of the oldest people there but I’m pretty sure we had way more fun than they did J  AND YES tickets are already booked for the next concert….A.I. HERE.WE.COME!!!! And Christy will be joining in on the fun this year too!!!  Oh and little shout out to Lee....LOVE YOU!!!  I’m pretty sure he can feel all the love from Cal & I constantly calling in to vote for him!!!



3 comments:

  1. YAY for A.I.!! Oh Lee how I love you. P.S. I ended up getting through 8 times last night... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank god you guys like Lee. I realized after I committed to going I didn't even ask who you were for. We would have had problems:) Can't Wait!!

    -Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina! I am SO proud of you for starting a blog! I will sign up to follow:) We need to do drinks again soon!

    ReplyDelete