Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Princess Lucy

Ok so it has been forever since I have put pics up of Miss Luc. Well I guess it has been forever since I blogged but it's fine! She will be ONE this month...my princess is growing up. Yes I call her Princess, Pumkin, Lulu- are y'all gagging yet? I just love her can ya tell?

Her first tailgate of the year. We took her to Manhattan thinking she would do ok and she did. She actually loved it, although it was a little hot and she didn't quite know what to think at first. But after she realized she could just lick Every.Single.Person.She.Walked.By she realized she was in HEAVEN!

This is her OMG it's hot out here look



Cal & I showed her what tailgating was all about & she can only learn from the best! She made it all night...wish her mama could say the same :)



The rest are just random but thought I would share


Yes sometimes I call her Bambi too with her long little legs



And just a typical day at the Calhoon household



I love my Princess what can I say!








1 comment:

  1. LOL! Lucy did outlast her mama that night :)
    I love the picture of her legs!! She could be a super model with those things!!

    ReplyDelete