Friday, April 29, 2011

Blog Award Winner


Or should I say Blog Award Looser.  I have been a terrible blogger lately but I've been busy people or just really really lazy.

So my bestie Cal decided I should partake in the fun.  I'm sure you all can't wait to hear 7 random facts about me :)

1.  I am absolutely TERRIFIED of stray cats.  They completely freak me out and I am pretty sure that they all have rabies.  Also not a fan of purring cats.  Obviously I'm not a cat person so I apologize in advance to all you crazy cat lovers out there!  And to elaborate on my cat story we had cats growing up. We actually took a cat name Fred in.  Their owners did not take care of him so we decided to give him a home.  So for the longest time we thought Fred was a boy (a big burley mean tom cat) until one day my dad was driving to work and found Fred with his litter of kitties in his truck.  Poor Fred was a girl the whole time and we never did change her name.  RIP Fred....my mom accidently ran him over.

2.  My first job out of college I worked at Ferguson (plumbing whole sale company).  In order to become a showroom consultant they had a very labor intensive training program.  We started out working in the wharehouse where I learned how to drive a forklift, picker, and had to wear steel toed boots to work.  Needless to say I sucked at driving the forklift/picker.  I wrecked into lots of things and the guys just preferred that I just let them do the driving!

3.  I am a very impulsive buyer. Therefore, I take things back all the time and it drives Kirk nuts.

4.  Kirk and I met at Yellowbook.  Now he works at Paychex and I work at PAETEC (which sounds just like Paychex) so the majority of people still think we work together.

5.  My mom swore I was a boy.  They were going to name me Troy....sorry mom but I am very relieved that I turned out to be a Gina.  I was a 10 pounder btw and my superwoman of a mom used no meds.  Yeah I don't think that I would ever be that brave.

6.  Kirk & I eat mac&cheese and fish sticks at least once a week and love it!  Don't judge :)

7.  String cheese & a diet coke is my everyday breakfast...yes I am very healthy!


Alright Miss Kala you really are up this time.....

2 comments:

  1. I still remember you coming to school and telling me about Fred!! Bahahaha!

    And I didn't know that about Troy. It would have been Tony and Troy Penka. :)

    Hate cats... blech.

    ReplyDelete