Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dang You Auto Correct

Well I don't have a cool I-Phone or even a cool Droid.  I would love to run my POS old school Droid over but that would do me no good.  Kirk has the newest droid and is always complaining about the auto correct when he is texting.  And I have received the Damn You Auto Correct email forwards which I did think was quite funny.  I wish I still had the email but I did run across this one on the internet...


"I'm typing these sentences on my iPhone and the ducking auto correct feature is getting in the way so much that that I want to hump up and down in frustration. Damn you, auto correct! Damn you to ducking he'll!"


So I never thought much of the auto correct because like I said I have a POS phone until we got the I-PAD.  And guess what auto-correct thinks about Penka (my last name)?  It thinks it should be corrected to PENIS.  Damn You Auto Correct.....seriously EVERY.SINGLE.TIME it corrects it to Penis.  I have been having a really hard time thinking about the fact that I will no longer be a Gina Penka Penis but a Gina Calhoon so this is just another positive of changing your last name!

2 comments: