Monday, May 30, 2011

HBD Shout-Out...

Happy Birthday Cal...just another year more gorgeous!  I've know Cal since kindergarden so when I was going through pics for our wedding slide show I found some that I must share :)

Love it!
















Frosh Year of Highschool...hey HOTTIES!



















Senior Year of College- I'm pretty sure we had fishbowls from Fats that night.  We've grown up since...promise.














And then I realized we haven't grown-up at all.  This is a recent pic.  Don't judge it was late at night & we might have went to Maloney's around noon that day.














Happy Birthday Cal....I love you Bestie :)

4 comments:

  1. LMAO!!! Gin, this is hilarious, and sick at the same time. We were so pretty in HS.

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY GIRL!
    Oh my goodness...lovin your lil' blog. And SUPER exciting that you're getting married soon. Can't wait to read about the details.
    Love you LOTS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! Love this, Happy B-Day Cal!!! See you girls soon for the big day:)

    ReplyDelete