Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful

Thanksgiving the holiday to give thanks.  Also, my favorite holiday of the year.  Why you might ask?  What other holiday do you get to eat and drink your little heart out until you can't breathe and all at the same time be grateful for all the wonderful things in your life.  Oh and let's not forget that Thanksgiving equals a 2 days work week and a 2 day work week is Da' BOMB!

This year we will be heading to Beloit to spend time with Kirk's fam and then heading to good ol GBK on Friday.  I will be doing my Black Friday shopping at Wal-Mart, Pennys, Buckle....jealous anyone?  But I bet you are jealous of the fact that Delgados is not only open Friday but Saturday, too.  Only GBers understand how amazing this place is.  And I think I will just take my happy lil ass there both days.  I might also gain 10 pounds over T-GIVS but I am ok with this!

But to the real point of my ramblings.  Here are just a few things that I am so very Thankful for.

My hubby- He loves me...even when I am messy :)

My pup- Even though she is sitting next to me wining for something, but that sweet little face of hers just melts my heart.  Oh did I mention that she is extremely gassy this week.  No turkey for her this year.

My parents-  How they are the very very best.  My mom has a heart made of a gold and my dad is the hardest working man I have met.

Kirk's family- They are such wonderful people and always look forward to spending time with them.

My sibs- Two amazing sisters and one hard working stubborn brother who I love with all my heart.

My niece and nephews- They each have such a special little place in my heart and light up my world.   Let's not forget that they are sooo stinkin' cute!

My grandparents- All around amazing amazing people.

My friends- Life wouldn't be the same without you girls...love you all!

KSU- Love my cats, Bill, Frank, and especially Collin Klein right now!

Chiefs-  This one is for my hubs.  Even though they are a hot mess half of the time they play he loves them so I can only support him as I am watching Monday Night Football right now.  BTW who names their kid Dexter McCluster- seriously.

My home- I love it and everything that it stands for.  

Gretta the Jetta- Even though she has gotten me into a few fender benders a time or two three, she always seems to get me to the places I need to be.  I'm trying to forget about the recent trash can incident because I am trying to be thankful here.

Employment- This one is bittersweet but I am so thankful that every morning Kirk and I both have a job to go to.

Just a few of the many many things that I am thankful for.  Wishing everyone a very HAPPY and SAFE Holiday weekend!  

XOXO


  

1 comment:

  1. Cute Post! Glad you got to do Delgados Friday AND Saturday!!! Enjoyed seeing you!

    ReplyDelete