My little princess is two. TEAR. She is growing up. Truth be told Kirk and I could not remember her actual birth date this year so
we I decided to celebrate her all month long. After all she is the sweetest little thing.
Last year her and her BF Kenneth celebrated together. And when I say BF I really mean baby daddy but she can't get preg. We took the baby makin' ability away a long time ago. Bird dog + Boxer = A crazy wild dog.
Recap from last year....
 |
Lucy and her Lover Ken
|
And this year we gave her a little treat made by love from
Margo. Marg made pumpkin cupcakes and Luc LOVED it. Marg is Luc's bestie and they celebrated by drinking lots of wine with their mamas all month long, as well. Life is good!
 |
| She looks a little possessed. I was trying to get her to smile but all she wanted was a cupcake. |
 |
| Loving life |
 |
| Happy Birthday to me...I want another cupcake |
 |
| My mom is a psycho and found extra party hats from last year |
 |
| Not loving my bday hat |
Lucy we love you! Happy Happy Birthday Month to you sweet thang :)
XOXO
Omg I love this post! That pic of her eyeing the cupcake is hilar!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday sweet Lucy! We love you!
Love these pics and her birthday hat:)
ReplyDelete