Thursday, December 15, 2011

Calhoon X-MAS Cards

So I am totally stealing Cal's blog theme today but I promise to pay you back with wine!  Loving this time of year specifically because I love getting Christmas cards in the mail.  Especially, when there are babies or animals on them!

Surprisingly enough the Calhoon X-MAS cards will be getting to homes before Christmas this year- way to go me.  And here is our first card as a married couple and Lucy the black nose pissed off reindeer!

I also love the idea of saving all of your Christmas Cards throughout the year because I came across the Kardashian X-MAS card and found it to be quite humorous.  Not quite sure what look Kim is trying to pull off and apparently Khloe is already practising how to work the stripper pole but I love my Kardashian Fam- fake weddings and all!

Pinned Image

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this! Lucy's pic is hilarious...really, Mom? ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your Christmas card - your little family is SO cute. Hope all is well...MERRY CHRISTMAS!! ;)

    ReplyDelete