Friday, February 17, 2012

Under Construction...

Last night we FINALLY started the hallway bathroom remodel.  We have been in our home for 3 years now and the pattern seems to be that we take on one major project every quarter.  AND last but not least is the bathroom remodel.  This has been on our my ol to-do list since the day Kirk bought the house.  When he bought the house we were living seperate and only dating so I could only say so much.  We started living in sin only a few months later  :)

Here are some before pics of the beaut.  She didn't really match very well and I'm really going to miss the flowered tile dearly.


We are hoping that everything is completed by the weekend.  I will be sure to post some after pics soon...

Happy Weekend!  Kirk and I will be spending some QT together over painting our basement (a post to come on that soon).  Wish us luck.

1 comment:

  1. excited to see pictures! We are working on the exact same thing. I feel your pain (and excitement). :)

    ReplyDelete