Baked Parmesan Spaghetti- I don't really love spaghetti but it's too easy and this recipe just spices things up a bit. I guess anything covered with cheese will do that though!

www.howsweeteats.com
Skinny Girl Chicken Parm- seriously LOVE. So easy and it's supposedly healthy but also covered in cheese. I am seeing a pattern here.

Crock Pot French Dip. It's a hubby fave. I am not a roast kinda girl but this is dang good!

www.bakingbites.com
PW Penne a la Betsy. I love Betsy. I pretty much eat anything that contains shrimp.

www.thepioneerwoman.com
And one of my all-time faves....Crock Pot Fajitas. My mom has been making this recipe since I was in high school and it is DE-FREKIN-LISH. Be sure to make this like yesterday. Also, for those of you who aren't in love with fajitas don't worry they don't really taste like fajitas. And apologies for no pic...lazy blogger here!
1 1/2 # of boneless chicken strips
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 red or green bell pepper
1 clove of garlic OR 1 tsp of minced garlic from a jar
1 - 2 Tablespoons sliced jalepenos - more or less to taste (I love my japs so I put a ton in and pour in some juice as well)
2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp groun cumin
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 C oil
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
Tortillas, cheese, sour cream for toppings
Place THAWED chicken in crock pot. Top with onions and bell pepper. In a small bowl, combine garlic, jalapenos, chili powder, cumin, salt, oil and lemon juice. Pour mixture over meat. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or until meat is tender. (Stir after 3 to 4 hours if possible.) Spoon meat into warm tortillas and top with cheese and sour cream.
Happy Sunday to my sweet little blogger friends!
XOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment