I've started a new adventure and it's not very fun. In fact, I pretty much spend the whole entire hour saying bad things in my head. Like 'WTH were you thinking' or 'you want me to move like waaa' but I am sucking it up this time. My sister Lisa is a little work-out cray who lit a fire under my 'ol booty and wanted me to join a 60 day challenge at BarNone Training. I thought about it but it wasn't very close to my house...therefore making it very convenient not to go. Working out HAS to be convenient for me. For example....I used to be a member at 24 Hour and if and when I went to the gym if there was no parking close or available I would just keep on driving. Oops!
Anyways back to my adventure....my good friend Rach has been a member at Fushion Fitness for a few months now and she loves it (well I wouldn't say loves it but she looks amazing). It was conveniently located nearby my house so I bit the bullet and joined. And let me tell you I am so out of shape I was embarrassed for myself and Rach. She was doing everything perfect and I look like this long, uncoordinated, sweaty mess trying to make it through. I am four classes into it (I actually worked-out on a Sunday...Kirk about fell over) and today I actually sorted kinda maybe a little bit liked it. It's time to get my butt in gear and this time around I'm actually holding myself accountable. Wish me luck :) If you see me walking around with my ass out it means I am literally dying and having a hard time moving.
Oh and this is one of the instructors...she needs to get a life right?!!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


you crack me up! I love that you used to skip 24 hour if there were no close spots. Too funny. Umm, and your body already looks like the above!?!
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of you!! You are doing great!! :)
ReplyDelete