Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Early St Patty's Day

TGIF...seriously Thank God.  Working during March should be illegal.  Especially with this beautiful weather...I'm already dreaming of a patio and a beverage and it's not even 11 yet?

No big plans set in stone for St. Patty's day but I am sure green beer will be involved.  I might actually get crazy and go see what this whole Westport SPD celebration is all about.  But thinking about the huge crowd is already stressing me so maybe not!

Anyhow, Denise posted this pic and I just wanted to brag about my 5 year old niece.  She is obviously talented...I am twenty something and can't draw like that. 























And to brag just a little more she is also perfect, funny, adorable, sweet (you get my point here).... You melt my heart Miss Malia.  Aunt G loves you!

2 comments:

  1. umm, I could never draw that! what a little artist. :) happy green day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is TOTAL talent right there. And I'm an elementary teacher...so I should know. ;)

    That is so cute and so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete