Friday, June 8, 2012

Leaving On A Jet Plane

Don't know when I'll come back again.  Seriously me and my hubby are running off to Cali and we might not come back.  But then I would miss my dog and my besties and my cute little niece and nephews so will be back but looking forward to a long weekend and some QT with just me and my hubs.  We are off to San Diego and if you ask Kirk he would say 'we are heading to the Whales Vagina'.  Apparently it's a quote from Anchor Man referring to San Diego and everyone always looks at him like waaaaa like I do every.single.time. he says it!

No real plans just planning to beach it up, eat, drink, and explore this gorgeous city below.  I'll post more about it in about you know 3 months :)


No comments:

Post a Comment