Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful mama's out there.
Here is mine.
Isn't she lovely. This women kicks my butt. She can cook, clean, sew, organized beyond belief (that did not get passed down to me btw), has the greenest of all green thumbs, raised four beautiful children, the best grandma, and she has the biggest heart. She raised me for goodness sakes...this woman deserves a trophy. I love you mom!
And another shout-out to my big sis Denise. Malia and Ethan are the luckiest. When I become a mom I hope that I am just like you and I pray that I get your patience, look just like you after having two kiddos (notice the picture above), and I also hope my kids are as gorgeous as yours. I really think you should add one more to the litter :) Look a those two cuties!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


WOW at dress :)
ReplyDelete