Sunday, July 8, 2012

Stay-cation


Don't get me wrong I love the traveling type of vacation but being a homebody for 5 days straight is seriously heaven to me.  Especially when you get to spend all 5 of those days with your hubby and dog.  The 4th is one of my favorite favorite holidays and I took full advantage of it falling in the middle of the week.  Not gonna lie but I kind of loved it!

Tuesday we had people over to start the celebration early.  It was beer olympics or something like that.  See here how we spent the majority of our night.  Best yard game ever.  Seriously.  Except for the next day.

Here is my Miss America.  She is not a fan of taking pictures but she wears Miss America so well!


 The 4th of July we packed a cooler and pooled it up, napped, and went and saw Ted.  Um hilarious!  I am not a fan of Family Guy so when Kirk told me that was the writer I was not so excited but I laughed the whole entire time!

Thursday was spent with this girl.  My fave!  





Slumber party with Aunt G and Uncle Koko.  We went to the pool where she spent the whole entire time jumping off the diving board and getting diving lessons from Kirk.  We did manis and pedis, shopped for Aunt Lisa's bday, and ended our evening at Freddy's for cheeseburgers and ice-cream.  I love getting to spend QT with Malia.  She definitely keeps us on our toes and that little face of hers just breaks my heart!

The rest of the week was spent at the pool, cleaning, working-out, Modern Family marathon, doing random odds & ins to the house, eating, eating, and MORE eating.  The perfect ending to a long weekend.



Tomorrow is back to reality but so thankful for the time away from work and some QT with my little family.  Our stay-cation was just what we needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment