Prayers....praying for all the victims and families that were involved in the CO shooting. My heart just breaks for anyone involved. It's been on my mind non-stop this weekend and it literally makes me sick.
On a happier weekend note...
Bonefish and Martinis with my hubby for a Friday date.
Fusion. Gotta sweat that booze at somehow.
Farmers Market...just love that place even though it's a crazy zoo and the fresh flowers are the best!
Lots of this.... Pool time with the Cruppers. Packed a cooler and got some well needed vitamin D.
Puffy Tacos and Margs from Ponacs and our first Royals game. Apparently they were competing for last place and they won!
Succulents...my old succulents were making new babies so we planted them and will see if they actually grow.
Birthdays...
Christy celebrated the big 2-who cares Saturday! I hope my BDAY twitter wish to you comes true C :)
Baby sista Lis turned 2-6 today and is currently poolside in freakimg Mexico. Oh what I'd give to spend my BDAY like that!
Backyard laying out. We didn't last long at all. And I promise I am wearing a top.
Pizza party with Malia and Ethan! They are the cutest little monkies in the world.
And I'm wrapping my favorite day of the weekend these days up with my favorite fam the Kardashians! Go ahead judge away. But totally loving our Sundays this summer :)
Hope everyone had an amazing weekend. Feeling very very blessed and thankful!


Fun weekend! You look so pretty in the top pic from bonefish!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower just sayin hello, your wedding dress is stunning!
ReplyDeletejoanna-dan.blogspot.com
Thanks Joanna! So sweet of you...your dress as well!!
ReplyDelete