Yep that’s right…the wedding dress has been purchased! My mom was up this weekend so Saturday morning we were up and at it with my sisters and niece! First appointment was at 9 and yes I thought it was a great idea to have girls’ night the night before…well it was a great idea but not so much Saturday morning!! After 3 different appointments I found my dress and I LOVE IT!!!! Like I can’t wait to wear it J No tears were shed…no freaking out I just absolutely loved the dress and did not want to take it off! I did ask my consultant if I was supposed to be crying and she laughed and said no. Her response was “some girls cry whereas others don’t!” After we had that little chat she took all the I suppose to be crying pressure off of me! So after a fun & successful day I can check another thing off my list! And btw I have the CUTEST flower girl (my niece) ever! She tried on two flower girl dresses and was practicing her role…walking through the store humming here comes the bride while throwing the rose petals on the ground! LOVE that little girl!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

I can't wait to see you in it!! GORGEOUS! I need to talk to you about it... I really want to hear the story about Malia first hand - lol!! Nice work on the blog btw. Annddd don't hate me for my post today... :)
ReplyDelete