Sunday, August 29, 2010

Time FLIES When Your Having Fun....

I guess this saying REALLY is true.  Where in the world did summer go and why???  I seriously can not believe that it is basically September…I guess I will get over it soon enough and I am looking forward to some good ol KSU TAILGATING!  Well since I have been M.I.A I will feel everyone in on our fun and crazy summer...

Kicked it off with Lindsay & Scottie’s wedding!  So much fun and Lindsay looked absolutely gorgeous!!!


Memorial Day Weekend was spent at Lake Kanopolis with great friends and Lucy of course.  What can I say she loves Budlight…


Next up- NashVEGAS for Lacey’s last rodeo.  First time to Nashville and had the best time. Can’t wait to go back!


2nd Wedding of the summer- Now introducing Mr. & Mrs. Hughes.  Another gorgeous bride to add to the list and as you can see from the picture it was a beautiful outside wedding in Salina, KS.


Wedding #3- Lacey Jo tied the knot to her Texan Lover Hunter Farris!  She looked stunning and a great day as well!  I also caught her bouquet...it was a sign J

Many summer days spent at the pool…Malia and Kirkie.  She loves her uncle Kirkie!


Biggest NEWS yet…We are ENGAGED!


Last but not least Kirk turned the big 2-7 August 10th & I turned the big 2-6 August 23rd.  Celebrating our birthdays with great friends and beverages was a great way to wrap up the summer.  Next up KSU Football (wish them luck) and MEXICO with great friends and their loves!!!  Sorry for the longest post ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment