Sunday, July 24, 2011

Royals Game

Well obviously I suck at blogging but it's never to late...right?  Kirk and I have been talking all summer that we still have yet to go to a Royals game.  And I also wanted to take Malia as well because she has never been either.    So we caught a Sunday game a couple of weekends ago and it was seriously the hottest day of the summer but we all sweated through it.

Minus the fact that we were all melting from the heat it was a ton of fun.  And if you ask Malia I am pretty sure she would say it was a success.  What little kid wouldn't want to go back after eating a pretzel, ice cream, & cotton candy.  Oh and it was kids day so Dora and Spoonge Bob were there to support.

My little cutie pie :)

Aunt Lis & M waiting to get soaked




Me & my Hubby

Cotton Candy


My little bestie

Sugar Coma or Heat Exhaustion?
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, she is SO red!!! She is the cutest little thing ever! And has the best aunts in the world :)

    ReplyDelete