Sunday, July 24, 2011

Birthday PRINCESS

That's right people baby sis Lis is growing up.  And she celebrated all.weekend.long and so did I.  She is the big 2-5 and after this weekend I think I realized that I can't keep up with the big 2-5.  Keep in mind I'm only 26 until next month.  Somehow the work week kicks my arsss so for me to go out on a Friday night is very impressive.  And yes Kirk and I only made it until 12:30 but we gave it our best.

So here is a pic of her when she was little.  Pretty dang cute, huh?
















And here is the hot little thing now....25 and everything. Not sure who the rando is that you are grinding dancing on but I love it.  She was in Vegas so nobody judge.
























She also considers her birthday as a holiday.  So this is how we celebrated.  Kirk's younger brother Kaid was in town so we went to Beer Kitchen for dinner on Friday.  AMAZING btw.  Then we headed to Kelly's for some rooftop beverages and then on to the Levy.

















Saturday we went to Drunken Fish at P&L.  That place has some amazing sushi and kick-ass rooftop patio.  I strongly recommend going.  They also have a great Happy Hour for all you P&L lovers out there.  We literally ate our little sushi hearts out and headed to The Well.




Happy Birthday Lisa Christine.  I hope that your 25th year is as amazing as your are.  Love you long time and I hope that you had the best Holiday :)

4 comments:

  1. you and lisa were the cutest little kids! i see ethan all the time in you guys(and tony too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! And I want to go to the Drunken Fish asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out G! Drunken Fish again, ASAP:) Love you!

    ReplyDelete