Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dear Mexico,

I love you and miss you dearly already.  You never fail me and I wouldn't mind coming back and making that a 4th time in a year.  I decided today at work that I am just going to move their.  I will be a maid and Kirk will be a security guard for all the drunk people that need to be carried home at night :)

It was seriously one of the best trips ever.  Em was a gorgeous glowing bride and Dave was such a handsome groom.  The happy Bride and happy Groom threw one heck of a party!  Everything about their day was perfect.

Kirk and I got in Thursday afternoon and met everyone out at the pool.  We had some major catchin up to do and I am pretty sure we caught right up.  That evening we all went on a catamaran cruise which was freaking amazing.  Drinks and h'orderves were served...and I believe I drank a few to many of the blue and green drinks!

Here is the hot lil bride to be....




















Me and my Hubs- love him (blue drink in hand = dangerous)























Love love love this pic...




























Day Two:
Crupper Wedding Day!  We spent the day at the pool and then we all watched the bride get ready.

The Mexico Way...
























Hubs...



















And for the good stuff....

























Her dress was STUNNING!!!


























The Bride...

















































Cal just doin' her thang'


























Here is what the rest of the night looked like.  The wedding was so beautiful.  The Bride made me cry.  The Groom made me cry.  It was perfect!  And the rest of the night was the funnest thing ever.  For real...Mexico makes you crazy!


































 Get it bride!





























Seriously such a fun week!  Mr. & Mrs. Crupper I love you guys and wishing you both the best Happily Ever After.  CONGRATS!

1 comment: