Friday, September 30, 2011

Pinterest Love

So it's pretty much my new time killer, new obsession, new love.  It actually inspires me to be creative or just a huge copy catter but nobody has to know.

Loving all this today...

The wreath that I copied.  Tying a bow was quite challenging- who knew but Kirk somehow pulled it off!  And I might have called my mom 20 times from Hobby Hell Lobby but I gotta it done.  In record timing I might add.  But if you look at my little punkies you might be able to tell that I got a little glue gun happy.


Love her outfit...

fall fashion

Eeek...if I had one of these I would totally do this! 

Piglet costume! @kateeakins

Looks like HEAVEN

tub

WTF...my mom would think the same thing

ha!

Slight obsession with Grey.  Ask my husband.

I love this!!


Crock Pot French Dip.  Yum and Easy!

Pinned Image


Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Pinterest is so effing addicting!! Love the Cameron Diaz outfit. And grey, fo sure!

    ReplyDelete