Hiiiiii! Did anyone miss me? Nope...that's what I thought. I am not even sure how it is May but dang time is still flying right on by. Anything new...not so much but here is what we have been up to these days.
Work has been ballz to the wallz but I guess that's a good thing, right? And gotta love the end of the month beginning of a new...
Lucy has been getting lots of doggy park time in. Her ears even pop up when I say the word. We were in GB this weekend and Kirk and I took her to the park there except there were no dogs to play with. So being the crazy parents we are we both took turns doing sprints to wear my mutt out. I thought I was fast...not so much. She beat me every time.
I've also discovered that my dog loves roses. We bought a rose bush last summer and Lucy has decided that any time that one is getting ready to bloom that she needs to literally snatch it off and leave it to die. Kirk has had several talks with her in front of the rose bush about this issue but it's working not so much!
Meg, Jenna, and I also did our first 5K this weekend. It brought back the good old XC running days and I am already ready to do another one. But I don't really remember the booty jiggle and I was completely shocked that I may or may not have ran 7 minute miles. Getting old sucks. However, I think a 5K is the longest I would go unless there is ADD meds for running or is that what you call focus. Seriously though what do people think about when they are running for hours...music or not?
Still getting my Fusion on and I'm pretty much addicted. My husband is still in shock...I am too, actually. I never thought I would ever say that to working out like EVER but it's true people. ADDICTED and it feels awesome!
Kirk is still working on the "rug" aka the lawn. It took me a while to figure out what he was referring too but I finally got it. Although, when we got to my parent's house the first thing out of his mouth was your parents' rug looks way better than mine! I also forgot to mention that when I mow the "rug" looks way better :)
On a random note...just in case you didn't hear or care to know but J Simp finally had her baby. I am pretty sure that she was pregs for forever and a day but her baby girl is finally here. And did Beyonce really fake her pregnancy?!!!
Happy Hump Day :)
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

i missed you!!!! and i sooo needed this update. and J Simp's baby ... holy baby. i will not be having kids because of the size of this baby.
ReplyDelete