Friday, September 21, 2012

GBHS

Oh heyyyy.  I'm backkkkk.  Guys the MAC book got really sick and I was literally devastated.  It would not let me get on the internet therefore my lack of blogging.  Excuses excuses, right?  So my hubby forced me to use the I-PAD and it's just not the same.  Speaking of my hubby.  Today was like Christmas morning for him.  Wanna know why...he's currently standing in line for the new I-Phone 5.  Poor kid has been using a Droid for all these years.  And I have also been hearing about how BADLY he wants an I-Phone for all these years.  And so have my friends. And I apologize. And guess what....my 4S is also getting traded in for a I-Phone 5, as well.  But I don't have to stand in line because he loves me.  But back to the MAC book getting sick.  We were just planning on dropping $1200 to get another because I mean once you go MAC you NEVER go back.  Seriously best computer ever.  However, my cheap tight husband went to the "Genius Bar" at the Apple Store and they literally brought my best friend back to life. Gave her a new case around the keyboard because Kirk I might have spilt Sprite on it and then it cracked (I'm still getting in trouble for this).  She runs like a beaut now and the best thing was it costed ZERO dollars.  Yep Zero.  But Kirk ended up dropping $200 for the latest and greatest system and this 4 year old labtop is like a brand new computer.  Facetime, I-Cloud, ect...  So moral to the story never buy a computer unless it's a MAC.  You will not regret your decision.

Ok so back to the point of my post.  GBHS (Great Bend High School).  10 Year Reunion this weekend.  Holy crap we are old.  A weekend with my girlfriends. Delgados. Does anyone know if we are suppose to act like we are 16 or 28?  Well here is the pic text that Linz sent saying 'since I don't have a flask I thought these would be easy to sneak into the football game'..... Nothing like taking shots of hot damn again.  



Watch out GB....we're backkkkkkk!!  More to come on what kind of trouble we get ourselves into this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I vote we act like we are 16. For sure. I mean, hot damn will take care of that for us. See you soon lovie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun girls! My vote is 16 as well. Duh.

    ReplyDelete