Well I would say that our ten year reunion was a success. I have finally recovered. It was a weekend of acting completely ridiculous. I am pretty sure if my mom still could she would have grounded me for my behavior. Two nights of picking us drunk kids up at 2:00 in the morning. She's the best I tell you.
Friday we ate some Delgados and headed to the football game. Thank god we brought in booze because it was pretty awkward at first and at half time we decided that we probably fit in better at a bar and that we did. Played some flippy cup and drank ourselves silly.
 |
| Friday Night Lights |
 |
| We've been besties since Kindy...love my Cal :) |
 |
| Megs & Caitie D |
 |
| Twice in ONE month that I got to see this girl....love ya Lace! |
 |
| Gorgeous Blondies! |
 |
| Chrisstttyyyyyy |
 |
| Flippy cup...the girls didn't do so hot |
Saturday morning we did a tour of the high school. It was seriously the weirdest feeling and not gonna lie made me kinda wish I was still in high school. So many memories came flooding back and it reminded me how much I loved high school, Great Bend, and all the things a small town stands for.
 |
| Senior Hall |
 |
| Haha love this pic of Rusco & Cade |
 |
| We all looked so tiny. GBHS track super stars. |
 |
| Holllaaafame!!! |
 |
| Ha- check out Cal and Biggs in the lower right hand corner :) |
Saturday afternoon we did some day drinking at Lumpys and then we hit up the Page before the big hooray started. And by the big hooray I am talking the KSU game. The reception was held at the American Legion and we were all a little nervous if they had TVs and if so that the TVs actually had cable. But Jess promised me they did when I called to check on our drive in so we watched KSU beat OU at OU. So freakin' awesome! I took over Cal's duty and did the K-S-U cheer but she does it much better. I apparently was doing the K backwards.
Here are some pics from the rest of the night.
 |
| $2.50 for that huge glass of wine. |
 |
| The pic text that Blake got for being too cool to come.... |
 |
| Nate's face in the background just cracks me up....sorry Nate |
 |
| Check out that prego belly that Court is rockin'....baby #2 is on it's way. |
I some how ended up losing not one but two credit cards (in one night), face planted and have a lovely rug burn on my cheek, and woke up feeling not 16 from a vodka hangover but 56 and hurting for days. It was so good to see some of my favorite people. So extremely blessed and thankful to have such amazing friends! Love love love my GB girls.
So much fun! I LOVE your shorts in the last few pics. And your hair is so pretty! Are you rocking the ombre hair purposely? If not, it looks great!
ReplyDeleteI want to be friends with your friends. :)
ReplyDeleteI really really love this post! My fav pic might be of us flipping off Blake. :)
ReplyDelete