WOW, another year in the books.
I can't believe how fast time goes and it certainly does not seem to be slowing down.
I know I know I say it all the time.
Can't complain about Twenty-Twelve as it was pretty fab.
In some ways I felt like it slowed down (planning a wedding last year or should I say my mom) and then in other ways 2012 was crazy busy.
All in good ways.
Instead of blogging about New Year’s resolutions that I never keep or make for that matter, I thought I
would do a little recap of twenty-twelve.
A trip to Dallas, TX to cheer on our Wildcats at the Cotton Bowl.
Outcome not the greatest but a weekend surrounded by KSU love made the DRIVE totally worth it.
Finally found a Mexican restaurant in KC that both Kirk and I LOVE.
This is huge people.
I could eat Mexican every day and now I don't have to drag my husband kicking and screaming.
Maybe it's the margs?
Made a life style change and joined Fusion Fitness.
I have found a new love for working out because of it.
And more importantly my mind and body loves me for it, too.
Another trip with great friends to the Ozarks.
So.Much.Fun.
The Bathroom got remodeled and I could not be any happier with the “after”.
Hosted another crazy 4th of July party this year.
#flipandslide #bruisesforweeks
Kirk and I celebrated our first wedding Anniversary.
I look forward to many many more.
We celebrated in San Diego and fell in love with that city.
A trip to Denver was made to visit my sister and her BF.
So happy that she is happy.
I have half way jumped on the eating clean bandwagon.
I totally get it but if it wasn't so damn expensive then I would be all aboard.
And what to cook what to cook?
#healthycookingisboring
Many more wine nights added to the books.
Have I ever mentioned that I love my friends?
Blogged a little less than last year.
Go fig.
God gained two angels near and dear to our hearts this year.
Greta the Jetta’s transmission decided to quit working so Kirk and I now own our first vehicle together.
Haven’t named her yet but she’s a pretty Black Explorer.
I like to refer to her as my Black Beaut.
I saw a #1 in the FREAKIN NATION next to KSU.
It was a first and was very short lived but it was so damn exciting!
KSU football was so fun to watch this season and they're not done yet.
See you in AZ Bill, Collin, and the rest of the boys.
Hoping we can make bowl games a yearly tradition?
Kirk started a new job this fall.
One that he loves.
Makes me so happy.
I think we’ve found the one.
A church that we enjoy and are going to love.
We’ve only been a few times but it just feels so right.
And must I admit that trying to find a church in a big city is very intimidating.
VERY.
A fabulous trip to Austin with Linz to visit our dear friend Lace.
Reunited with some of my best friends at our 10 year High School Reunion.
Damn we're gettin' old.
#gbhslove
A great shopping/drinking/eating trip to Chicago with my love.
Finally feel comfortable in my job.
A merger and 2 years later but I’ll take it.
Looking forward to another great year.
Can't wait to see what Twenty.Thirteen has in store for the Calhoons'.
Cheers to 2013.

Enjoyed reading this. Happy New Year, Gina. Cheers to you and your fam!
ReplyDelete