Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011...What Will It Bring?!

I truly can not believe another year has come and gone. But here are a few things that I am looking forward to in 2011.


- I will no longer be Gina Penka but Gina Calhoon. I’M GETTING MARRIED. Bring on the big the day that is only 5 months away and oh soooo much to do…oops!


- Kirk took a new job and starts tomorrow. I’m very proud of him and can’t wait to hear about all of his new success.


- VEGAS BABY!!!!


- One of my very very best friends is getting married in VIA LA MEXICO. Mexico I cannot wait to see your beautiful face again and Em you will make a GORGEOUS Bride.


- Looking forward to watching my niece and nephews learn and grow.


- Working out. I’m not looking forward to this (at all) but let’s face it…it needs to be done. Maybe the fact that I am getting married will give me some motivation. Or the fact that we are going to Mexico twice this year or SOMETHING please! We registered for a scale but I think I will be purchasing that this week and hear we go! I will keep you posted J


- Last but not least I look forward to being a better blogger. I am going to do my best.


Happy New Year’s everyone. I wish you all lots of love and happiness in the Year 2011.

1 comment: