Seriously can I hear a big fat AMEN for the fact that tomorrow is FINALLY...FINALLY Friday. Not trying to be negative Nancy hear but this week has totally kicked my butt. Maybe it’s the fact that Kansas winters SUCK like really suck but I’m starting to feel the winter blues kick in. For instance, I haven’t been to the grocery store in months. Why because it is too cold to get out of my car. I refuse to put gas in my car because again it’s too cold to get out of my car. Falling asleep at 8:00 every night is just not cool either. And do you think that I have started working out yet?? That would be a big FAT nope (next week will be a different story…ha)!
However, things are looking up and I’m done crying. Tomorrow is Friday. Jersey Shore is on tonight, as well as my fave Greys. Kirk will be back from his trip to NE. AND last but not least Saturday will be spent with some of my favorite ladies....I have a feeling that it’s gonna be a wild one. Oh and lets not forget about the KSU game on Saturday. Seriously Frank yell LOUDER or something. WTH Cats get with it.
Happy Thursday everyone J

I love that you updated!!! Saturday lived up to be everything we thought it would be :)
ReplyDelete