That's right...no going back now. Two tickets have been purchased. Kirk and I have officially signed up to Rock the Parkway in KC. We are running a 10k together- this is my way of making my self get my ass in gear. Our wedding is only 5 months away and VEGAS is only 4...so wish me luck. I have to do this. I haven't ran since High School Cross Country and now when I run the ol boot-ay jiggles! And Kirk is less than thrilled about my awesome idea but I'm a pretty good briber...I guess I'm in sales for a reason.
Wish us luck! We start training tomorrow...7 miles is nothing right?!
I think 7 miles is A LOT!! I signed up for the 10k last year and got a stress fracture while training for it. Needless to say, I didn't end up doing it:). And it was pouring the day of the run. Good luck!
ReplyDelete