Wednesday, March 30, 2011

73 Days & counting...

My friend the knot.com likes to send me friendly emails which in turn give me panic attacks.  Today's friendly email was something along the lines of do you have this & that & this & that done.  I thought about replying or taking them off my email list but instead I just made a huge to-do list.  Mom are you reading this?  That's right...I made a to-do list & it's even an excel spreadsheet.

I will admit that I making progress.  My invitations arrived last week & love how they turned out. Now I have volunteered my favorite winos aka Cal & Em to come over & help stuff & address.  I apologize in advance if you receive an invitation & it's covered in wine...it wasn't me :)  To bad my colors aren't red then we wouldn't give it away so quickly.

B-Maids dresses are in & all of my maids look BEEEAUUTIFULLLL in them! Love you girls.  

Wedding music is half way done.

Flower girl dress is done.  I had sent my mom a flower girl dress that I liked thinking I would just order it.  But my mamma took on the project herself & made it with love!  She sent me an email last Friday with a picture of the dress.  It turned out perfect & I can't wait to see my precious little niece in it.  Did I mention that she didn't even use a pattern.  Yep she can make anything & I can't barely sew on a button.

I think those are my biggest checks off the to-do list.  Can't wait for the big day...the countdown is on as well as the countdown to VEGAS.  Only 41 DAYS...hollaaaa




 

3 comments:

  1. My mom made my niece's flower girl dress too! Yay for crafty moms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!! Wine covered invites... awesome. When are we doing that by the way? I'm READY! :)

    ReplyDelete