Every Friday my alarm goes off & I swear I fly out of bed doing the happy dance. Kirk thinks I'm a total freak but I'm ok with it. Every other day during the week I hit snooze 15,000 times therefore going to work every.single.day. without any makeup on. I think people think I'm a freak too when they walk in to the Women's restroom & there I am at 9 something finally putting my makeup on. Sad I know.
Anyways, this week has seemed super long and I'm just ready for the weekend. No plans except for finishing the guest bedroom that I decided to re-do because Kirk left me for way toooo long & I was bored to tears. I guess I needed Cal & Em to drink bottles of wine every night for entertainment. Also, motivation came from the ugly blue chair that use to be in the guest bedroom (it really did make for a great 2nd closet) & it's now on the curb see here. Please feel free anyone to come pick this gorgeous recliner up...it won't cost you a penny!
Oh & we will also be bartending for another DU banquet. We did this last year & we all realized that we are pretty dang good at getting people tipsy! But I swear we should have totally been in charge of selling raffles. I know we could have sold wayyyy more tickets then the other girls...just sayin'. Again see here
Have a great weekend everyone :) And GOOOOO CATS
*** Cal thanks for being such a great blogger. This post appreciates you very much!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

Love it!
ReplyDelete