So yes this weekend was packed full of wedding planning. Can I brag about all the stuff I got knocked off the ol' to-do list for just a minute.
- Kirk and I completed number 2 of our 3 pre-marital classes. Pastor Tom said we passed...thank god right! We talked about communication...enough said.
- I had my first bridal shower. I spent the morning with wonderful women who I am very very blessed to have in my life. I got some amazing stuff and can't wait to start using all of it. Oh and just curious....did anyone else get nervous opening while opening gifts in a room full of people? Not sure why but I sure was.
- After the shower we went and met with our wedding planner Tara who totally rocks btw. She actully might have saved my life. We all know that me & decorating just do not go. So we met with her to see what she has came up with and loved it. Can't wait to see it when it's all said & done.
- Tuxes ordered....BOOM.
- My jewelry purchased...BOOM.
- Ear pierced.....BOOM. Yes I lined up behind 6 year olds and got my one closed ear hole re-pierced. And if my mom was there I totally would have held her hand too. And last but not least about this sitch....right ear hole vs. left ear hole = not even at all. For freaking real but at least I have my ears pierced.
- Veil found....BOOM. My only thoughts are it's gorgeous but someone plaese tell me why the hell they cost so much for. I mean it's just shear.
That's it for now. Next up is to find invitations, music, well actually just ask my mom & she;ll tell you the rest. She truly has been the best...sorry mom if I'm making you crazy. This wedding is going to be perfect because of you. And let's not forget that Kirk and I were able to spend Saturday night with Cait & Megs. Had a blast but for some wild reason we ended up at the Giddy Up or wait it's now called Willy Js (keeping up with GB bar names is very hard to do). If anyone enjoys people watching you should check that place out. Wow is all I will say....thank you bud light you always seem to save my life :)

Lol! I'm so proud of you!! I seriously can't wait to hear all of the stories... and see your ear holes. :)
ReplyDeleteOMG! The ear piercing, hysterical! I never even noticed you never wear earrings...
ReplyDeleteOh Gina! Your new left ear piercing looks great! And yes... it's Willie J's! Hahah
ReplyDeleteGina - Random reader here. I had to comment about getting your ear's pierced! I thought about getting my pierced before I got married but didn't end up having time. Okay, really I was just being a huge baby. So I ended up wearing clip on's for pictures. Such a dork. Congrats on the upcoming wedding.
ReplyDeleteLauren I have been putting this whole ear piercing thing off for months...you weren't the only one being a baby but I think you made the right call...clip ons is totally the way to go!
ReplyDelete