Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday....

So glad you are here but Friday & 70 degree weather get here ASAP.  My day is pretty much kicking my butt.

It starts off me hitting snooze 20 times but what else is new.
 
I felt like I took 10 sleeping pills when I woke up and still do.

I'm in paperwork hell at work.  I clearly shouldn't sell anything because it has become very apparent I  do not know how to book a sell to save my life.  My office manager loves me...

I get home at lunch to work from home the rest of the afternoon.  I go to grab my laptop bag and somehow my bag flips upside down & just like that....BOOM lap top crashes into the ground. My work life is on that thing & I go to turn it on because I know it's all gonna be there.  NOPE...it's a big fat done-dee & who knows when I will get a loaner.  SAD.

But on to what's cheering me up right now.  Real Housewives of OC.  Sad I know, but somehow the fact that Tam & Vick are in Mexico on a girls vacay trying to figure out the right way to shoot tequila lifted my spirits.

My sweet little pup is cuddled up to me on the couch snoring a way.

And I just have to throw this one out there...no more rock chalk this and rock chalk that.  I think it's ok to go ahead and say Rock CHOKE Jayhawk.  Sorry just had too!

Hope everyone else is surviving their Monday too....

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Just watched Real Housewives... best part of my day so far.
    2. I'll pretend you didn't bash KU so that we can still be friends ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your day sucked so bad :( Hope today is better! When you start getting sad, just relive that KU loss again, and again, and again... :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Housewives of OC. Especially Tamara. She cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete