Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mother of the Year Award

Well that would go to me....NOT.  See I used to be Lucy's fave.  She always prefers me over Kirk (sorry babe) but probably not after the night she had when I passed out on the couch and poor Lu got to know what it really feels like to be an outside dog.

Let's just say that the White Snake Concert got the best of me and I was too tired to let Luc back in.  So I wake up at 6:40 the next morning with no Lucy.  She always sleeps with me...so of course I freak out.  Finally, I look outside and there she was.  Yeah I felt terrible.  I called Kirk because I have been single mom-ing it all week since he is outta town and he told me that I was no longer going to be able to have babies.

But don't worry I'm her favorite again.  After work we went to Pet Smart because she loves to go there.  She got to pick out her favorite Bull's Stick (trying saying those two words really fast) and then after that we went to Mickey D's and she got an ice cream cone.  It's all good now..she told me that she forgives me & I promise to never forget you again :)











1 comment:

  1. I LOVEEEEE this post!!! :) I'm surprised I didn't sleep outside after the Whitesnake concert... :)

    ReplyDelete