I'm depressed even thinking about it because it is almost over. Last I knew it was June and I was getting married to my lover and then to follow an amazing week in Mexico. Now it's practically my BDAY, which Em always likes to remind me that this means summers over. Depressing and depressing that I'm going to be twenty-freakin-seven. Which what the hell...last I knew I was 23 celebrating my golden year (which that really was my golden year because that's the year I met Kirk- puking yet anyone?) So what I am trying to say here is that time flies and I would be ok with it slowing down...just a tad.
So since I do such a great job of blogging about my life activities and all I thought I would make this post about the fun weekends that full-filled the best summa of my life. That's right...the best!
1. Did you know I got married? Oh and I'm officially Mrs. Calhoon- only took about 2 months but whatev.
2. Honeymoon. Mexico. Amazing. Wish I was still there.
3. Ozarks- We went last year and had an amazing time and this year was just as fun.
4. Kenny, Zach, Billy, Uncle K- yes please.
5. Em's Bach Party. This pretty is getting married in less than 30 days in Mexico. Em I CAN NOT wait to see you as a BRIDE. You will be absolutely gorgeous! I am so excited to celebrate Em & Dave's wedding. And this also makes me ok with summer being over....heyyyy Mexcio see you in a month.
6. Sugarland Concert. Keep in mind it was the day after Em's Bach party so needless to say Cal, Em , & I were a ball of fun...but we sucked it up as always. I think it was a first for all of us to be sober at a concert. I know amazing right. It was so much fun and I really just wanna be Jennifer Nettles for just one day...love her.
7. White Snake. Another first in the fact that we have never been to a Rock Concert before but we rocked out and ended up back stage with the band. You'll notice (see behind us in the pic) that we didn't really fit in all that well but we tried our best. The next day was a really really long day.
Thanks friends for an amazing summer. Bring it on Mexico & KSU Football.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment