I'm getting old. Before I know it I am going to 30....holy crap. But until then I will soak up my late twenties...not even sure how that happened but they are here.
Anyways, had a great B-DAY. Keep in my mind my husband loves birthday like loves them. Well mostly his but he still loves celebrating others and always goes all out.
I told him this year that I didn't want to do a whole lot. Drinks and dinner sounded perfect to me so after we got off work we went down to the Plaza. Took advantage of Brio's amazing HH. Seriously they have a great app list for $2.95. Steak Bruschetta why yes PLEASE. Then for dinner we went to M & S Grill. It was good but nothing compares to J Gilbies. If you haven't eaten there please eat there like yesterday. It is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. After dinner we headed home and found my Em and Cal drinking wine on my patio. Perfect way to end the night!
Oh and I can't forget about my BDAY gift. Drum Roll please....
Yes I have been wanting one forever. It's like an electric toothbrush but for your face and they are suppose to do wonders to your skin. I've read a million reviews so I pray that this is true and my purple Clarasonic gives me baby skin.
And I might have decided that I needed a new pair of gorgeous Guess Nude Pumps while we were down there, as well. Who care if they make me 7 foot tall...I had to have them.
It was a great day and thanks to my Husband, my sweet Lucy, Friends, & Family. I love you all and I am so very very blessed.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

I need to see these pumps like yesterday!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to my beautiful bestie! Love you!