Monday, October 8, 2012

Brainwashed

I'm speechless.  On Wednesday I came across this on my sisters FB wall.  My niece sporting her FAVE red and blue team (I can't even say the teams name).


Look at that ornery little grin.  It was spirit day at her school and this is the team she chooses to support.  This has been going on for a while now.  I even tried bribing her with a purple Hello Kitty KSU tee-shirt and she said 'No only KU...'  Oh sweet niece of mine what am I going to do with you.  Good thing you are the cutest thing ever.


And then later that night my sister sends me a pic text that says while taking these pics she even said 'Gina's not going to be happy about this!'  Again good thing she is cute.


There is still time to convert her to Purple, right?  I also think they have a little model on their hands.





2 comments:

  1. for the record ... she WAS brainwashed. i think that's the only way being a ku fan happens. ;)

    ReplyDelete