It's been forever since I've blogged about Luc but that doesn't mean I don't have thousands and thousands of pictures to share. Ask my husband. He thinks I am ridiculous. Lucy too. She hates her picture(s) being taken and is not very photogenic but we are working on this.
So I recently purchased some new pillows. I was getting bored with my old ones and apparently Luc too because I can't get her off of them. I already broke all the rules when she was a pup and decided to let my dog take over my couch but I promised myself that I wouldn't let her lay on my new pillows. I think that promise lasted literally 2 minutes. This cute face gets me every.single.time.
Ok ok I'm done posting pics of my dog literally smothering my pillows.
What can I say she is one spoiled loved little mutt.


I love the new pillows! And she does look so cute laying on them!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!!
ReplyDelete