Well hello fall. I am so glad you're here. Normally, I am so sad to see summer go but not this time around. I have literally made some type of soup/crockpot meal for dinner ever since the weather has cooled off and my poor husband asked me today if we could grill out this week. I think he is over the soups but definitely loving the cooler weather. Or should I say football. Football and fantasy has literally taken over my husband. I love me some football and all but Sunday, Monday, and Thursday is just a little much but I will not complain about watching my Cats play ever. Um they are 6-0 BTW...yep that's right 6-0.
Anyhow, this weekend we made a trip back to Beloit to see Kirk's fam. I went in photog mode and got a little pic happy. Just could not get enough of all the pretty things fall brings. I-phone + Instagram = LOVE. Anyone else have that problem? Sorry if I clogged up your news feed but I'm pretty much obsessed.
I love that every time we go to Beloit we get to stop in on our happy place Manhappy. We always have to get our Mr. K's fix in and say hi to the Siebs'. If y'all haven't eaten there you're completely missing out.
Lobster Fondue is a must. Every time.
Gotta watch Kirk's younger brother Reese play football. It was a close game but Beloit got the W. They are undefeated, as well.
Saturday morning we got up and walked Lu to the Vet to get her shots updated. I could have walked for miles. It was so perfect out.
Ate some Pizza Hut (Beloit has the best PH ever. I swear) and this little cutie entertained us the whole entire time. This girl loves her some salad and ranch dressing...my kinda gal.
Me all smiles from the Cats barely pulling it off and Lu's thank GOD we won look.
On our way to the dog park with cousin Lexi where they went crazy. Lucy hasn't moved all day.
I also attempted making a fall wreath. At the beginning I thought this thing was going to end up on craftfail.com but it will do.
And this morning we were up and at'em at 7 am to get back to KC. Not a bad view either.
Now back to being lazy and Lu is obviously getting her beauty sleep in for another lovely work week. Great weekend in Beloit with all of Kirk's family!




No comments:
Post a Comment