Your are a B. I am very much over you & I think your name should be changed to Mother Terrible. But good news Kirk is finally home. He has been in Rochester, NY for 2 weeks. Yes 2 whole weeks which is 14 days. LONG time people. I missed him and I also realized over these 14 days how much he spoils me & takes care. Monday I would get half way to work & realize that it's trash day and the trash is still sitting in the garage. Lucy got sick- Kirk usually takes care of this (3 trips to the vet we went). The breaker blew while I was vacuuming & I could get the lights to come on but the outlets would not work in the living room. Therefore, I had no cable for 2 days because the upstair TV cable box controls all the TV's. I swear I did everything I was suppose to do to get the stupid thing to come on. Kirk showed me the right way. BTW....it's amazing how much stuff you get done when you don't have things to watch such as Jersey Shore, Real HW's, and the list goes on & on. My house is cleaner than has been in a long time. My laundry is actually done, too. I also swear that I use to be very independent!
Anyways, back to my poor fiance and mother nature. He was to arrive in KC around 6 on Friday and finally they cancelled his Friday flight. So Saturday he is up and at it again. Just chillin in the airport from 12 to 6 trying to get on as a stand-by. He then finally makes it to Chicago boards his plane & then they cancel that flight. He then meets a stranger name Allan. Allan just got back from China or something & Kirk and Allan start talking. Allan is trying to get back to KC as well and said he would get a rental car but doesn't have the money. Kirk calls his boss & he says get a rental and they will pay for it. So Allan tells Kirk that he has slept for the past 16 hours & that he would drive. Oh and they took another poor little dude trying to get back to KC, too. So after driving through the night he finally got home around 9am this morning safe & sound. Thank you Allan for not falling asleep from Chicago to KC and for not being a serial killer. SERIOUSLY thank god.
I really really really need Spring to get here ASAP.
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL! I'm so happy Kirk is back (for his and your sake!) This story is hilarious. Thanks Allen. You Rock. :)
ReplyDeletemother terrible. i need to remember to read up on this blog more often. when i need to laugh till i cry - this is it.
ReplyDelete