Friday Kirk and I had date night and we decidedto hit up Macaroni Grill. I had the Shirmp Portofino and basically licked my plate. Obviously I thought it was amazing. After stuffin our faces Kirk was trying to talk me into boozin it up but I was a lamo and decided to pass out on the couch by 8. Sorry babe, next date night I won't stay out the night before till 1 in the morning at Maloneys with my besties on a school night again :)
Toppings of your choice:
Cheese, Sour Cream, Salsa, Lettuce, Tomotoes, Black Olives, Onions
Brown ground beef. Add cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, red pepper, salt, pepper, and rotel; heat through. Cover bottom of a slightly greased 9 x 13" pan with tortillas. Pour beef mixture of tortillas. Place another layer of tortillas over meat and set aside. Ina small bowl, combine cheese, cottage cheese, & egg. Mix together then pour over second layer of tortillas. Bake at 350 for 30 mins. Then add cheddar cheese and throw back in the oven until melted. Add topping of choice and enjoy!
And last story of the longest post ever. Today I let Lucy out. Kirk was asleep and I completely forgot that she was outside because when this dog wants in she literally jumps into the door. So probably 45 mins. later I realize thatI have no shadow following me through the house. Went out back to check on her and realized no Luc in sight. Then I freak out b/c we had Direct TV out yesterday and the gate was probably not closed correctly. Sooo I'm screaming down the block. I'm pretty sure I woke up the neighborhood. My not so smart dog is not running to me. I then really start to freak. Screaming at Kirk to wake up b/c I think the babe is gone. AND to make matters worst I gave her a bath yesterday and she didn't have her collar on. She ALWAYS has that thing on and the day she doesn't look what happens. I grab the keys to Kirk's car and fly out the drive. We both have the windows down screaming Luuuuuuccccyyyyyyy with our heads out the window (I'm laughing right now about how dumb we had to look). Then about 3 mins. of driving and screaming Neighbor Dave texts me and said Lucy is partying over here at our house. At that point I'min tears telling Kirk that she is probably dead in the street...it was horrible. So that little B got out and saw the Jimmy John's man pull up to the neigbors and as soon as Dave answered the door Lucy ran right in. I guess she was just missin her BF Kenneth that bad that she had to sneak out to see him! I have idea why I was surprised. She always runs over their and sits on their porch hoping that her BF will come out and play. BTW Kenneth is a bird dog and Lucy's lover and YES his name is Kenneth!
How I would miss this cute face if she ever did run away.

Seriously can't get over that story!! SOO glad your babe is back safe and sound. Cracking up that she ran in with the JJ delivery man. Hahaha! How long was she over there???
ReplyDeleteLove this post. I'm hoping your new camera will make you post more :)
Next month, I'm making that lasagna...
I love the cleaning project and the lasagna looks like something I could make... go figure!
ReplyDeletei don't know which is funnier you telling the lost lucy story or a dog named kenneth.
ReplyDelete