(Flashback from the last time we were there)

2) Spring...like the Real Deal. Not this hey it's gonna be 70 tomorrow and then next week it's gonna be snowing like crazy crap. I miss my patio. I miss Fred P. Otts Patio. I miss grilling well Kirk's grilling that is. I miss wearing dresses. I miss my dog being able to stay outside and running around because she is currently bored to tears & wining at me. Ok I'm done wining about Spring.
3) A new spring wardrobe. OMLord do I ever need one. I need shoes, dresses, work clothes, and the list goes on & on. Oak Park Mall is calling my name folks. I think I see a shopping spree in my near future but this white bod of mine needs a spray tan or somethin before I even think about squeezin into spring! Oh & has anyone checked out Victoria Secrets lately. HELLO cute everything but I don't really think that I'm swimsuit ready. Again I'm white...really white.
4) My honeymoon. I would say I've been a pretty non-psycho/crazy bride. I think Kirk appreciates this. However, I think he's over me showing him every other day the resort we will be staying at. I'm just a little excited & ready to go :)
5) A massage. It just sounds amazing right now.
6) A haircut. This trying to grow my hair as long as possible before my wedding is getting old & is very hard to do. Am I suppose to over-dose on pre-natal vitamins or start washing my hair with horse shampoo to make it grow faster? Wait does horse shampoo make your hair grow? I'm positive I'm not crazy and have heard that somewhere.
7) The weekend. Sleeping in. Doing nothing. Sounds pretty amazing, doesn't it??
Alright I'm done dreaming. Hope everyone had a Happy Happy Hump Day!
6) A haircut. This trying to grow my hair as long as possible before my wedding is getting old & is very hard to do. Am I suppose to over-dose on pre-natal vitamins or start washing my hair with horse shampoo to make it grow faster? Wait does horse shampoo make your hair grow? I'm positive I'm not crazy and have heard that somewhere.
7) The weekend. Sleeping in. Doing nothing. Sounds pretty amazing, doesn't it??
Alright I'm done dreaming. Hope everyone had a Happy Happy Hump Day!

1. A massage does sound quite amazing right now. 2. Jealous you are going to Vegas, get yourself a pink chip! 3. I think you're right about the horse shampoo. I remember trying to grow mine out during wedding craziness. I didn't enjoy looking frumpy. 4. I'm ready to grill again too!
ReplyDeleteI agree with all of the above.
ReplyDeleteI seriously need my hair done, seriously.
Vegas GET HERE NOW!!
P.S. I would steer clear of the pre-natal vitamins... wouldn't want to be a preggo bride :) Kidding!!