Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Loving SNOW...

Well that would be a big fat lie, however I am loving my snow days. Like alot. So much that I have been begging Kirk if I can just be a stay at home fiance. He doesn't even respond...he just looks at me like I'm crazy. He just doesn't get it.

Obviously yesterday was a no-brainer. Not going into work. Staying home in my warm cozy house. Today I probably could have came in but Gretta the Jetta just really doesn't like snow so she talked me into just working from home again. So the past two days have been spent with a lot of nothing. I did however accomplish a few things, such as....

1) I made Pioneer Women Chicken Tortilla soup for lunch yesterday and it was De-freakin-LISH! Gotta love me some PW

2) Managed to polish off a box of Carmel Delights & the rest of the Peanut Butter Patties, as well as some cupcakes and Cal's homemade cinnamon rolls. Again Girl Scouts and Cal my ass totally appreciates you!

3) I finally updated my blog. Man did it need help and while doing this it totally took me back to the myspace.com days. Please tell me that I wasn't the only person who spent hours trying to find the coolest background out there. So glad the myspace days are over!

4) Watched The Town. Loved it which is shocking for me because I rarely watch movies because I always fall asleep but I was totally into it.

5) Attempted to go to Best Buy so I could finally get my camera but it was closed so that is my goal for today.

6) Last but not least cuddled with my precious pup and ended the evening with wine. Lots of wine and btw Kirk and I drove all over KC last night looking for an open liquor store. Don't these people know that drinking always makes a blizzard better.

I hope everyone else had a happy/relaxing/warm/safe snow day as well!

2 comments:

  1. I liked The Town too! What did you decide for a camera? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your new look on here!!!! Good job.

    I'm dying that you and Kirk drove around last nigth looking for wine... you were those people the snowplows hated :)

    ReplyDelete