Sunday, February 20, 2011

Puppies on the Brain...

Ok so I want like 15 kids.  I want lots.  I want them right now.  But I have to fit into my wedding dress so babies will have to wait.  However, this does not even fly a little with Kirk. I would totally settle on four and he would settle on one…so what to do in this sitch?? Compromise of course…oh marriage (well basically).  So as of now we I say 3.  I have to have a middle child.  I was the middle child and I think I owe it to my mom to have a sweet angel like me for my self.  Anyways, off to the real point of this blog.

So I decided a while back that I need another pup.  Yes, I am replacing my urge to have babies with dogs.  I want another boxer.  Kirk again won’t let this happen.  He says no and I say yes and the story goes on and on and on.  So this weekend my sweet little sista texts me and says will you do me a HUGE favor and watch Lilly while I go out of town.  I text back SURE!!!! But really I was thinking what the hell am I doing.  Kirk is still out of town.  Lilly is a brand new pup (cutest thing ever btw), I just got my carpets cleaned, and she is also a boxer. 

What BOXER really means is they did this ALL.WEEKEND.LONG.





























Nearly Impossible to get a pic of them both sitting still
















And it felt like they did none of this ALL.WEEKEND.LONG.  
















Aren't they precious when they are sleeping
















And I did this ALL.WEEKEND.LONG (just imagine me pulling my hair out & chugging wine out of the bottle.  

So the point of this story is I’m not ready for another puppy and let alone the real deal.  I was exhausted.  They were on the go all weekend long.  Luc loves her Lil and so do I but I’ve decided that I’m ok with my sibs & friends having babes & being just an aunt for now especially when my niece and nephews looks like this…

Rockin my daddy's boots...I'm too cute!




















Love this pic


I'm adorable!

1 comment:

  1. And then I asked you to pick up Marg from school!! Bahahaha! You were totally the crazy dog lady this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete