Monday, February 14, 2011

V-DAY

Happy V-DAY peeps :) Love it or hate it??? I have to say that I have mixed feelings about the whole holiday but I must admit Kirk did really really good this year. I think he was feeling awful guilty because he left me Sunday for work and it already feels like he has been gone forever. Tear.

So on to the whole VDAY festivities. I got home from work on Thursday and this was awaiting for me...


And inside this fun little bag was this...

I-PAD. YES PLEASE but wait I didn't realize we were really doing gifts this year. He won't admit it but he really wanted this gift too. I guess my homemade card is not going to suffice this year. DAMN-it. So he got a new pair of shoes and again no pics to share.

Friday we went to my FAVE. J Gilbies- seriously AMAZING. I dream about this place!

Sunday after I dropped Kirk off at the airport I spent the rest of the day with my favorite little people. We had a Valentine's date at the Eudora Sonic (Malia's favorite) while my sister & her husband went to dinner. Malia was pumped for Valentine's Day. She told me that thisValentine's Day was going to be the best ever! When I asked her why she just looked at me and said "We are having a VDAY party at school and that means candy- like lots and lots of candy all day long!" Oh to be young again.


Painting me a picture...


This little guy melts my heart....


Lucy also hopes that everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day but mostly she cares about KSU somehow someway pulling off a W and beating KU. Now that would be the perfect V-DAY ever! (yes I realize my bed is not made....but then again when is it)

2 comments:

  1. So jealous of your iPad! Cute pic of Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha! I love this post!! I love that got an Ipad and didn't know you were doing gifts... lol! It's okay, it's more of a guys holiday anyways! :)

    Love your little cuties and of coarse Lucy!

    ReplyDelete